Guidelines For Submission Of Abstracts
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Organise the abstract under the headings: Title, Researchers (underline the Principal Investigator), Institution, Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Abstracts of case reports will have the heading 'Report' instead of 'Objectives', 'Methods' and 'Results'.
- Abstracts must be accompanied by payment of registration fees. If the abstract is subsequently not accepted for presentation, the registration fee will be refunded to the author in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- Scheduling details and guidelines for the final preparation of accepted presentations will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- The final selection will be the responsibility of the Scientific Committee.
Abstract Preparation And Submission
- Abstract can only be submitted via the online submission system in this section.
- Abstract should be formatted using the template in the website.
- Abstract must not be more than 300 words (inclusive of title and author(s) name).
- Title must be in bold capital letters at the top of the abstract.
- A maximum of five authors can be listed under author(s) name and institution.
- Presenting author's name must be underlined.
- Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
3 Easy Steps to Submit Your Abstract
- STEP 1: You must register for the conference. Upon successful registration, you will obtain your Customer ID. If you have not already done so, you can register here.
- STEP 2: You must use the abstract template. Download the abstract template here.
- STEP 3: Log in to the online abstract submission page using your Customer ID.