See Kuala Lumpur's best sights and attractions with one pass that lets you visit each one at your own pace. This KL Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass allows you to get on the hop on, hop off bus for 24 or 48 hours, and ride it as it stops at some of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, such as Aquaria, Karyaneka, Chinatown, the dazzling Central Market, Little India, The National Museum, Bird Park and so much more. You get to choose where you want to stop and explore by simply hopping off the bus when you've reached your desired area. And then, after you're done exploring, just hop back onto the next bus that arrives and continue on your sightseeing journey. You can get a pass for one or two days of exploration, so you can make sure you choose a schedule that fits your needs best. It's one of the best ways to get around Kuala Lumpur to see the sights!
Visit https://www.klook.com/activity/8383-kl-hop-on-hop-off-kuala-lumpur/ for online ticket purchase.
- Discover Kuala Lumpur's major landmarks on an air conditioned double decker with an open top deck
- With 23 designated stops and over 40 attractions, make the most of your trip and hop on and off at any time (view Route Map)
- Visit only the attractions you want to see along the bus route for maximum flexibility
- Learn about the history and culture of Malaysia as you tour through the city with English audio commentary
- Location: Bukit Bintang kiosk
- The kiosk is located at the main entrance of Sungei Wang mall (opposite Park Royal hotel)
How to Get There
- Take a taxi directly to the redemption booth located in Bukit Bintang
- Nearest train station: Bukit Bintang and walk about 2 minutes
Visitors can make use of the six rail networks and public transport to travel around Kuala Lumpur.
For more info on train service, please visit https://www.myrapid.com.my/